To setup your Magtek Mini or a Dynamag card reader to work with the virtual terminal:
1. Plug in your Dynamag reader into a USB port on your computer.
2. Access the Virtual Terminal located on the sidebar.
3. On the Virtual Terminal page, create a new Virtual Terminal or simply edit an existing terminal by selecting "Edit" at the top of the page and then select to swipe cards
4. Once card reader has been selected, continue to setup the Virtual Terminal (click "Next" at the bottom of the screen until you've finished setting up the terminal)
5. Once the Virtual Terminal is setup, continue by filling in all the contact information for your customer.
6. When all the information has been filled in, click the “swipe MINI” option
7. You will now be able to swipe cards
8. After the card has been successfully swiped, you will be able to print out a receipt with a signature line included for your customer to swipe or continue to make transactions.
Click “Back to Virtual Terminal” to process more payments.