Use the following instructions to create online payment forms using the Online Form Builder.
Here are the steps to build it:
1. To get started select "Form Builder" from the sidebar menu.
2. After you get to the Form Builder, click on the option to "Add a Form".
3. Start by naming your form in the 'Form Name' field.
4. Under form options, check the box to include your reference ID. The reference ID can be added to a form as a customer input field or as a drop down selection with data chosen from the reference ID manager. To change the reference ID label, such as the "Invoice No" refer to reference ID label located in 'Settings'.
5. If you would like the secure payment page to stay on your website after a customer completes the online form instead of redirecting away from your site, simply enable 'On-Page Payment Option'. The payment page is secured with EV 256 SSL encryption, the highest level available on the Internet, whether you are using the redirect or the 'On-Page' method. You can also integrate the form with Dropbox , you can learn more by clicking here
6. When ready to proceed past this page select the 'Next' button at the bottom of the page.
7. On the 'Field Settings' page you will add any fields you wish to be included on your form. A basic form starts with First Name,Last Name, Email, and Amount. To add other fields to your form simply drag the desired field type to the displayed form.
8. After dragging your desired field to your form the 'Field Settings' tab will show your options for the new field. Start by setting a 'Field Label', then check if this should be required and if it should display in the emailed receipts.
Note: A field may be re-positioned by selecting the arrows under the field. You may also deleted a field by selecting the trash icon.
9. After all desired fields have been added to your form select the 'Next' button to proceed.
10. The 'Payment' section includes options to allow recurring payments on your form as well as including processing fees. Check the boxes to include either of these options and then select 'Next'.
11. The section titled 'Customize Receipt' will allow you to enter a custom message to emailed receipts as well as a barcode if desired. When finished select 'Next'.
12. The final page in creating your form will include a hosted link to access your form. If you wish to make any changes you can go back to one of the previous pages. If your form is complete select 'Submit'.
Editing an online form
In order to edit an online form, select the appropriate form under 'Forms Builder' and select 'edit' from the drop-down menu that appears
From there, you can add/delete any fields you'd like by dragging and dropping any field under "Field Settings" from the left-hand side of the screen to the right-hand side of the screen.
After dragging your desired field to your form the 'Field Settings' tab will show your options for the new field. Start by setting a 'Field Label', then check if this should be required and if it should display in the emailed receipts.
You can also edit existing fields by clicking on the blue pencil icon that appears next to the field. This way, you can change the name of the field, make it required or allow it on your receipts.
Posting Form Online
1. Go to the 'Form Builder' page
2. This page will allow you to Edit, Share, Preview, Copy, or Delete any forms.
3. If you wish to share your form select the dropdown arrow on the top right.
Then select 'Share' for the code to embed your form using object or iframe tags. If you wish to have your form hosted for you, then copy the ready to use hosted payment form link.
To host your payment form on your website using any html page, use the following template:
1. Open Notepad or similar Text editor.
2. Copy and paste the italicized html code below:
[COPY AND PASTE FORM SCRIPT HERE]
3. Copy your form script from
4. Insert the html code on your text editor
<object> data="https://test.linked2pay.com/l2p/services/forms/04AC441E" type="text/html" width="660px" height="850px" style="overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:auto"></object>
5. Go to File and click "Save As..."
6. Change the .txt extension on your file to .html
7. Click Save to save your new html page
8. Double click on the html page to view your form. You may also use the saved html page to post the form on your website
Please note: To remove scroll bars from larger forms a width and height should be designated and it is recommended to add width="660px" height="850px" style="overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:auto to your copied code as in the example above (step 4). Edit the number in the number of pixels in the width or height field as needed.