Sending in invoice to your customer will allow them to pay you via ACH or CC faster than ever before. Before you can send an invoice, you first have to setup the Invoice Settings.
- Sign into your account
- Go to Settings>Invoice Settings
Adding a logo
You can make your invoice a bit more customized by adding a logo to the invoice. Note, this logo will only appear on the invoice.
To add a logo, click on the ‘Edit’ button on the right-hand side of the page. From there, click on the choose button you see and then upload the logo you’d like to have on your invoices. When finished, click ‘Upload’. If logo was successfully added, you'll see a blue 'Image Uploaded' success message
Adding an Item
The next step in setting up an invoice is to add the terms your customer will be responsible to adhere to
To setup terms, follow these easy steps:
- Select the ‘Add Item’ button
- Enter the ‘Term Name’
- Enter the days the client will be in the term to ‘Days in Term’
- Once complete, click on the ‘Save’ button
You can add as many or as few terms as you wish. You can also edit or delete a term by selecting the ‘’Edit’ button at the top of the screen and then making your changes.
You can further customize the invoice by entering you business information e.g. business name, phone number and address
In case of any late payments, you can always add a late payment fee by selecting either the ‘Late Fee Percentage’ or the ‘Late Fee Amount’ field. Either field will be applied to the customer’s total
In case of any changing of invoice providers, you can always edit the ‘Starting Invoice’ field to start being sent by any number. All you need to do is add a starting invoice number to the ‘Starting Invoice’ field
You can also add a tax option to the invoice, all you need to do is select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ under the
Is ‘Taxable’ field
Once you’ve setup your Invoice Settings, it’s time to setup your invoice Items!
To setup/upload/add items, go to
Settings>Invoice Settings>and select the Items tab
Once on the page, you can click on ‘Edit’ and either add a single item at a time or upload several items at once.
If adding a single item:
- click on the ‘Add Item’ button
- Make sure to click on ‘Type’ to select a service type and proceed to fill our all boxes including rate, Item Number/SKU, GL Account (if applicable) and their descriptions.
- Once finished, click Save
- Now your addition will appear on the page
If adding multiple items:
- Click ‘Edit’ at the top of the page
- Select ‘Upload’
- Carefully read the directions and download the available sample file
- Open the sample file and fill in all your values under the already added headers
- Once complete, save the spreadsheet and select choose
- Once the correct file is selected, click on ‘Upload’
- The system will take a few moments to import all the items