Once you’ve setup the invoice settings, you’ll be able to send out an invoice and have you pay quickly and efficiently.
To send out an invoice, go to:
- Emails on the left-hand side of the page
- Click on ‘Invoice’
- Click on the ‘Use Existing Contact’ or 'Add Contact' button to select the contact you will be sending the invoice to. You're also able to enter a shipping address by selecting 'Select Shipping' and selecting the correct shipping address and you're able to CC and BCC emails as well
- Select the ‘Term’ the client will be on
- Click on ‘Add Item’ to set the items the client will be responsible for paying
- Click on the ‘pencil icon’ to select the appropriate item
7. Add as many or as few items as your client is responsible for. If you're applying a discount, you're able to 'Insert a Subtotal' if you so choose by clicking the 'Insert Subtotal'
8. Add any notes in the ‘Notes’ field you feel are necessary- notes will appear on the downloaded PDF the client will see on the invoice page
9. Once ready, select the ‘Send Invoice’