Once you’ve setup the invoice, you’ll be able to send out each email for manager approval before an invoice is sent. In order to do so you’ll just need to follow these easy steps:
- Emails on the left-hand side of the page
- Click on ‘Invoice’
- Click on the ‘Use Existing Contact’ button to select the contact you will be sending the invoice to.
- Select the ‘Term’ the client will be on
- Click on ‘Add Item’ to set the items the client will be responsible for paying
- Click on the ‘pencil icon’ to select the appropriate item
- Add as many or as few items as your client is responsible for
- Once ready, select the ‘Send For Approval’
9. Select the Manager you’ll like to approve, then send.
Approving an Invoice
Once invoice has been sent to a manager/admin for approval they’ll be able to review invoice. However, if they need to edit they need to log in to the portal. If an invoice was sent by user without Manger Approval, then user can edit invoice before its been paid.
- Admin/ Manager will receive an invoice notification for approval via email, select ‘Approve Invoice’
- Once selected, invoice(s) will appear listed & you’ll have the option to View Invoice, mark as Void & of course Approval & Send Invoice.
- When the invoice has been approved, you’ll get a ‘Invoice Approved Successfully’ message