Having Cookies turned off when attempting to submit a transaction through the online form will lead to issues. Follow the simple steps below to turn cookies on for Google Chrome:
- On the top right corner go to Settings
- Select 'Advanced' (bottom of the page)
- Once selected, scroll to Content Settings
- Select Cookies
- Make sure cookies isn’t 'Blocked' & also make sure the ‘Block third-party cookies’ option is not disabled.
- Once all steps have been completed, close out Chrome entirely and then reopen. You should be able to submit a payment without further issues
- On the top right corner go to Options
- On the left side of screen select 'Privacy & Security'
- On Content Blocking, make sure “Third-party Cookies’ is not checked off.
- Under Cookies and Site data, select 'Accept cookies & site data'