Follow the step by step instructions outlined below to set up the SMS Payment functionality:
1. To get started you will first need to have an Online Form set up.
2. Once an online form has been created select Online Forms located on the left-hand side of the screen, then select SMS Payment from the drop-down menu.
3. On the left-hand side, select the online form you wish to use from the drop-down menu.
4. Next you will need to decide the frequency of the text(s). You may choose for them to be sent only once, or multiple times throughout the month/year. There is also an option to select the date you wish to stop the text(s) being sent.
5. After selecting the online form you wish to use, you will need to select the contacts you wish to send an SMS payment request to.
Press Select Contacts and a list of all your existing contacts will appear. Select the ones you wish to request a payment from by checking the boxes that appear to the left of the Company Name and press Select Contact when done.
Note: If you do not see the Contact you wish to add you will need it add it under the Contacts tab which appears on the left-hand side of the screen
6. If you need to remove a contact after already making your selection simply just click on the checkbox next to that customer's name and select Remove Contact(s) on the bottom left side of the screen.
7. Once you have selected the contacts you wish to send a request to, you may enter a custom message up to 120 characters.
8. Once all the steps have been completed select the green Send SMS button. Your client will then receive a text message informing them of your request for payment and a link through which they will be able to securely submit payment to you.