Follow the step by step instructions outlined below to set up the SMS Payment functionality:
1. To get started you will first need to have an Online Form set up.
2. Once an online form has been created select Online Forms located on the left-hand side of the screen, then select Data Manager from the drop-down menu.
3. On the left-hand side, select the online form you wish to use from the drop-down menu.
5. After selecting the online form you wish to use, you will need to select the contacts you wish to send an SMS payment request to.
Press Upload Data List, Add Data, or Use Existing Data. Select the ones you wish to request a payment from by checking the boxes that appear to the left in the Data List.
6. Check the box that reads Include SMS Phone under Send SMS Notice and include the payment page URL.
7. If you need to remove a contact after already making your selection simply click on the checkbox next to that customer's name and select Remove Selected Data From Online Form on the bottom left side of the screen if you wish to use that data in the future. If you do not need to use the data again in the future then you may click Delete Data.
8. Once all the steps have been completed select the green Send Text Msg button. Your client will then receive a text message informing them of your request for payment and a link through which they will be able to securely submit payment to you.