Single Line Text
- Allows your client to type text into a field.
- Allows your client to select options from a drop down menu.
- Allows your client to select items from a drop down list and choose the number of items to purchase.
- Allows your client to allocate a certain dollar amount to a specific item, fund, or service where the sum total results in the total amount to pay.
- Allows you to assign a hidden value to payments processed through the online form for reporting purposes.
- Allows you to give your user a check box to select, agree to, etc.
- Allows your client to input a date.
- Allows you to collect your client's phone number
Note: Don't forget to make this field required if you want your client's phone number in order for them to pay!
- Adds city, state, and zip code fields so you don't have to
- Allows you to connect data to the payments form.
- Unlike a Specified Amount field, an Open Amount field lets your customer decide how much they would like to pay.
Note: The Open Amount field is the default setting when creating your online payment form.