If you have forgotten your username or password, don’t worry, you may retrieve or reset forgotten login credentials. If you need to retrieve credentials, follow the steps below:
1. Go to your log in screen. Above the Username and Password fields it says Forgot password? Click here to reset. Click "here" for a link to reset.
2. You will be directed to the Forgot Username or Password page. Here you can either have your username sent to you or reset your password.
1. To reset your password, enter your username in the username field.
2. Click the Submit button.
3. A password-reset email will be sent to your registered email address.
Note: if you have not received a password reset email within 15 minutes, please resubmit your request.
4. In the email, we will provide you with a temporary password along with a link to reset your password.
5. You will be asked for the temporary password and to create a new password for your account
6. Click Submit button to save your new password.
Note: Forgot password will also reset the security validation question.
1. To retrieve your username, type your email address in the Email field and click Submit.
2. You will receive an email with your username(s) associated with your account.
Note: If you have multiple accounts registered to a single email address, all usernames will be listed in the email along with the DBA.
3. You can now use the provided username to login to your account.