Once you’ve setup the invoice settings, you’ll be able to send out an invoice and have you pay quickly and efficiently.
To send out an invoice, go to:
- Emails on the left-hand side of the page
- Click on ‘Invoice’
- Click on the ‘Use Existing Contact’ or 'Add Contact' button to select the contact you will be sending the invoice to. You're also able to enter a shipping address by selecting 'Select Shipping' and selecting the correct shipping address and you're able to CC and BCC emails as well. If you need to change the invoice number, you're also free to edit the 'invoice number' as needed.
- Select the ‘Term’ the client will be on
- Click on ‘Add Item’ to set the items the client will be responsible for paying
- Click on the ‘pencil icon’ to select the appropriate item
- Add as many or as few items as your client is responsible for. If you're applying a discount, you're able to insert a subtotal if you choose to do so by clicking 'Insert Subtotal'
- Add any notes in the ‘Notes’ field you feel are necessary- notes will appear on the downloaded PDF the client will see on the invoice page
- Once ready, select ‘Send Invoice’