Adding attachments to your email payment requests is great for providing secure information to your customers, such as invoices.
To add attachments to your Templates, and follow these instructions:
1. Select the template you'd like to work with and click on the 'envelope' icon
2. Select 'Add Contact' and proceed to add the contact's information
3. Click on the 'Attach File' checkbox
4. You'll now note the following fields will appear:
5. These fields are letting you know you're able to password protect the attachment. However, if you'd like to skip password validation, select the 'Suspend Validation' box
6. Enter the name of the file, complete with document type into the 'FileID' field. For example, 'bank statement.pdf'
7. Once the file has been attached, you'll be able to click 'Send Emails' and send over the invoice and the attachment!