1. Go to the 'Forms Builder' page
2. This page will allow you to Edit, Share, Preview, Copy, or Delete any forms
3. If you wish to share your form select Share for the code to embed your form using object or iframe tags. If you wish to have your form hosted for you, then copy the ready to use hosted payment form link.
To host your payment form on your website using any html page, use the following template:
1. Open Notepad or any similar Text editor
2. Copy and paste the italicized html code below:
[COPY AND PASTE FORM SCRIPT HERE]
3. Copy your form script
4. Insert the html code on your text editor
<object> data="https://test.linked2pay.com/l2p/services/forms/04AC441E" type="text/html" width="660px" height="850px" style="overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:auto"></object>
5. Go to File and click "Save As..."
6. Change the .txt extension on your file to .html
7. Save your new html page
8. Double click on the html page to view your form. You may also use the saved html page to post the form on your website
Please note: To remove scroll bars from larger forms a width and height should be designated and it is recommended to add width="660px" height="850px" style="overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:auto to your copied code as seen in the example above (step 4). Edit the number in the number of pixels in the width or height field as needed.