With your online payment forms, email payment requests, and virtual terminals you can accept recurring payments for yours and your customer's convenience.
To add recurring payments to any of these options, follow the instructions below:
Online Payment Forms
1. When creating or editing your Online Form, simply click on the Payment option to Allow Recurring Payments to your form, shown below in blue
2. You can now select the frequency for your recurring payment
3. And the length of the recurring payment
4. You can then click Save to make sure that all your edits have been applied
Note: Your customer will now see the option to do a one time payment or to set up recurring payments when they go to your secure payment page. they can choose to set a recurring payment by checking the boxes highlighted in blue below and filling in the date that they want the payment to be sent.
Email Payment Requests
1. Select the email you would like to add the recurring payments to
2. After selecting the appropriate email, select the 'Optional Settings' tab
3. Continue to the Allow Recurring Payments box and make sure it is checked
4. From there you can select a frequency (how often you would like the payment to be sent out)
5. Make sure to select the length of the recurring payments
6. Lastly, make sure to save at the bottom left side of the screen to ensure that all your requirements take effect
Note: Your customer will now see the option to do a one time payment or to set up recurring payments when they go to your secure payment page. By checking the boxes highlighted in blue below and filling in the date that they want the payment to be sent, they can choose to set a recurring payment.
To set a recurring payment using your Virtual Terminal:
1. Click on the Select a Frequency drop down menu near the bottom of the Virtual Terminal page to specify how often you want your payments to reoccur
2. In the Occurrence field enter the total number of times you want this payment reoccur
3. Finally, click Submit to set your recurring payment