Payment page allows your contacts to submit payments using a generated tiny URL. These can be distributed to your contacts on your webpage, email, SMS etc.
Existing customers can also save payment types to use on future payments as well.
- Creating a Payment Page
- To create a payment page, start by entering the name of your payment page and click ‘Create Link’
- Customizing your Payment Page
- To customize your payment page form, click the grey ‘Form’ button on the right-hand side.
- You can add the fields you would like from the selection.
*Field Selections include:
- Text – Input text field allows user the to enter any text into the field. You can name the field to indicate what information is requested from the payee.
Number – Number field allows user the to enter any text into the field. You can name the field to indicate what information is requested from the payee.
Dropdown – Dropdown field allows the user to choose an option from the dropdown selections provided on the payment page.
Date – Date field allows the user to select a given date from the calendar pop up when the field gets clicked on.
Address – Address field allows the user to enter their address.
Phone – Phone field allows the users to enter their phone number.
Checkbox – Checkbox field allows the user to check or uncheck the box. You can name the field to indicate what the payee is checking the box for.
Look up – – allows user to search data manager records to make a payment using the lookup value.
Output Text – Output Text field allows any text to be outputted for the payees view on the payment page.
Customer Reference ID – The Reference ID Label represents a universal field that can be
referenced in your account. As an example, the label of the
reference ID could be an 'Account Number' that is associated.
with each customer. The customer Account Number will then be
available throughout your account. If a custom label is not set, it
will automatically appear as Reference ID.
Customer External ID – This field is used to reference the customer to an external system
- Field(s) could be required by clicking the ‘Required’ check box (this forces the merchant to fill out that field on the payment page)
- Field(s) can be made visible, or hidden, by clicking the ‘Visible’ checkbox next to the desired field.
- If you want to make the fields populate on the same row in the form, click on the ‘Same Row’ check box. (This will populate the field on the same row as the field above)
3. Settings for your Payment Page
- To edit settings for your payment page, click the ‘Settings’ icon on the right side.
- You can edit the Payment Page Name
- You can Enable and disable an SMS Number. Enabling SMS provides you a toll-free number that people may text to make a payment (rates apply).
- You can have a 'set amount' that is not able to be changed by anyone but you.
- You can assign a campaign to the payment page- You can choose to apply an Automatic Adjustment- You can enable Apple Pay
- As well as enable recurring transactions
*For more information on campaigns, please see the campaigns article.
3. Deploying your payment page.
- When your page is created, you can deploy your link anywhere you please so customers can make payments.
Here is an example of one of our payment pages: