The Data Manager allows you to add single records as well as import bulk data through our API. This tool working hand in hand with the ‘Look up’ field on the payment page allows payees to enter a look up value (Invoice #’s, Contact #’s, Client ID’s, Etc.) and pay the amount set up with that look up value through the payment page. Once a Look up value is paid, the status on the ‘Data Manager’ table will switch to ‘Closed’ unpaid look up values will remain ‘Open’.
- Adding a record to the Data Manager
- To add a record to the Data Manager, click the ‘+ Add’ (Or use our API's to import data)
- You then enter a look up value, and an amount.
- With the status set to open, click save.
- Editing/Deleting a record on the Data Manager
- To edit a record, click the ‘Edit’ Icon with the pencil on it on the right side. You can then edit the field you would like.
- To delete a record, click on the ‘Delete’ icon with trashcan icon on the right side.3. When look up values are paid the status will update to 'closed' when unpaid they will stay 'open'.