Sending an invoice to your customer will allow them to pay you via ACH or CC faster than ever before. Before you can send an invoice, you first have to setup the Invoice Settings.
- Sign into your account
- Go to Settings>Invoice Options
Adding an Item
The next step in setting up an invoice is to add the terms your customer will be responsible to adhere to.
To setup terms, follow these easy steps:
If adding a single item:
- Select the ‘Items’ tab
- Click 'Edit'
- Scroll to the bottom and select ‘Add Item’
- Fill in the fields
- Once complete, click on the ‘Save’ button
If adding multiple items:
- Click ‘Edit’ at the top of the page
- Scroll to the bottom and select ‘Upload’
- Carefully read the directions and download the available sample file
- Open the sample file and fill in all your values under the provided headers
- Once complete, save the spreadsheet and select choose
- Once the correct file is selected, click on ‘Upload’
- The system will take a few moments to import all the items
You can add as many or as few items as you wish. You can also edit or delete an item by selecting the ‘Edit’ button at the top of the screen and then making your changes.
You can further customize the invoice by entering your business information e.g. business name, phone number and address in the General tab.
In case of any late payments, you can always add a late payment fee by selecting either the ‘Late Fee Percentage’ or the ‘Late Fee Amount’ field. Either field will be applied to the customer’s total.
In case of any changing of invoice providers, you can always edit the ‘Starting Invoice’ field to start being sent by any number. All you need to do is add a starting invoice number to the ‘Starting Invoice’ field
You can also add a tax option to the invoice, all you need to do is select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ under the
Is ‘Taxable’ field