Navigate to Templates page by finding Email under Payment Processing, then selecting Request Payment.
Adding a new email template takes only a couple seconds. You have two options for adding a new template:
1. Create your own new email template.
2. Use an existing template to create a new email template.
Create your own template by following these steps:
1. Click the Add Template button on the Templates tab, shown below in blue.
2. Use the [Name] field to give your template a name.
3. Use the [Subject] field to create the Subject line that your recipient will see in their email.
4. In the [Body] field, you can type in or use html to create the message that your recipient will see when they open their email request.
a. In the [Body] field, you can use Variables to add contact specific information into each of your emails.
b. Adding variables is a great way to personalize your emails.
c. To add a variable to your email, simply insert the variable you would like to use from the Variable box as shown in the example below.
d. To add a new variable to your email, simply put the variable name in brackets.
5. Click Save to create your new template that is ready for use.
Use an existing template to save time when creating new templates by following these steps:
1. Click on the pen icon to edit an existing template.
2. Make any changes you would like to the [Name], [Subject], and [Body]
3. When you have finished modifying the template, click Save As New Template to make your new template.