Create unique campaigns to tag incoming transactions for reporting management. Campaigns can be branded with an image and description, so your contacts know exactly what they are paying for.
- Creating a Campaign
- To create a Campaign, start by entering the name of your campaign and clicking ‘+ Add Campaign’, you can create as many campaigns as you’d like.
- Settings for your Campaign
- To edit campaign settings, you can click the green ‘Settings’ button on the right side of the desired campaign.
- You can edit your Campaign name
- You can add a description to the campaign. (This description gets displayed on the payment page when the page gets tagged with the campaign)
- You can add an image to your campaign. (This image gets displayed on the payment page if the page gets tagged with the campaign)
Once the campaign settings meet your needs, you can then assign the campaign to a payment page. All payments made to a payment page with a campaign will be tagged with the campaign name, to help with reporting management. Please note that only one campaign can be tagged per payment page.